24 December 2012

NOTD: Abstract Christmas Tree

Hello everybody!

Ever since I saw the tutorial on NailSide, I wanted to try to recreate the abstract Xmas tree manicure. It's the first time I use tape in my manicures (I don't have stripping tape either - must buy some) so here is my result:


It's a very nice Xmas manicure, easy to make if you follow the tutorial.

As a base I used Essence - Walk on the wild side:



 

As you can see, it's a dark green with bright green shimmer. The formula is really nice, if you are careful one coat is enough (2 coats in my pictures).

For the Xmas tree I used China Glaze - Swing baby:




Then I added a dot using a dotting tool and Essence - Fateful desire.


 

So, what do you think?
Would you wear it?
Have you tried doing your own abstract Xmas tree?

4 comments:

Miu Miu said...

Foarte frumoase unghiutele tale ;)

From Meg with Love said...

ti-a iesit foarte fain!

Femke Vrieswijk said...

looks super cute :D

Alexa1202 said...

Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...